Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Raiding in 2020
Guild News

[Pinned] Raiding in 2020

Just a quick update. The guild is currently fairly active with PvP, Mythics, and Raids which are all going weekly. New members are joining, and we are actively recruiting. We encourage everyone to be active, and feel free to bring your friends.
Small Van 175d
Van1428Small Van 175d
[Pinned] We're back...
Guild News

[Pinned] We're back...

We started raiding. We cleared the first two bosses in The Emerald Nightmare. Thursday nights will generally be when we raid and then clean up what we can on the weekend.
Small Malpeg the Elder 4y
Malpeg the Elder23462Small Van 4y
[Pinned] Let's raid
Guild News

[Pinned] Let's raid

I can Raid Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6 PM server to about 10 PM. I can heal or DPS. Go to this thread and tell us when you can raid.
Small Malpeg the Elder 8y
Malpeg the Elder54975Small Shannondryl 7y
Guild News

Come on back!

We're going to try and breathe a little life into this guild. We hope to raid again in the next expansion. In the mean time we are going to get together around 6 PM server on Sunday nights and run the weekend event. Come Join us.
Small Malpeg the Elder 4y
Malpeg the Elder34590Small Malpeg the Elder 4y
Guild News

Raiding in Warlords of Draenor

We are doing LFR as a guild at 7 P.M. server on Tuesday nights. We are running regular Highmaul on Sunday nights at 7 PM server. Come join us.
Small Malpeg the Elder 5y
Malpeg the Elder24347Small Van 5y
Guild News

Last One Out, Please Shut The Lights Off?

Well, I hate to say it, but as a guild we seem to be fading into oblivion. A good portion of the officers have gone completely inactive, jumped ship, or are at the very least raiding with another guild. Real life has been busy for me too. I haven'...
Small Van 7y
Van1212002Small Birall Bloodwinter 7y
Guild News

Making the transition

So here's the plan. LFR-We'll be doing guild LFR runs on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for anyone that is interested. We'll do this from 7 to 10 PM server. I should be on most of the time. If I'm not around at 7 and you are, start it up and go.Sund...
Small Malpeg the Elder 7y
Malpeg the Elder24064Member avatar small Zeebu 7y
Guild News

See you later WoW.

It saddens me to say that I think my time in WoW has come to an end. I did some thinking on it and I think it is largely due to the game just not being fun anymore. Some of you probably saw this coming due to my inactivity in the game. With the ne...
Small Menagese the Seeker 7y
Menagese the Seeker34431Small Malpeg the Elder 7y
Guild News

Raid anyone?

We are not officially taking a hiatus but you might think that if you've logged on lately. That said, the Dragon Soul buff is at 25%. (or is it a debuff?) Anyway, with a few exceptions I am available to raid most nights. I'm using the new version ...
Malpeg the Elder33832Small Van 8y
Guild News

Let's Raid!

Christmas is long gone. The new has worn off SWTOR, Skyrim, etc. High school basketball season is over (Hallelujah!) So let's raid! So is Saturday and Sunday still good? Let us know what nights are best for you. We normally raid around 6 PM.Go her...
Malpeg the Elder76108Member avatar small Zeebu 8y
Guild News

Addon Recommendation

If you are raiding, GTFO is a very nice addon to have that will warn you when standing in bad stuff.Get it here: GTFO
Small Menagese the Seeker 9y
Menagese the Seeker12448Small Menagese the Seeker 9y
Guild News

We need raiders.

While we are not a hard-core raiding guild we are in need of people who want to do ten-man raids. Our primary raid time is Sunday at 6 P.M. server. If you think you have what it takes and can commit to one night a week contact one of our officers ...
Small Malpeg the Elder 9y
Malpeg the Elder88297Small Jeina 9y
Guild News

Let's get ready to Raid

Menagese posted a Link to average gear levels of groups who have downed ten-man bosses. Several of us are geared enough to begin ten-mans. We have one tank geared (Mena) and others getting close. Caliypso, Daedalis and I are geared well enough to ...
Malpeg the Elder56234Small Birall Bloodwinter 9y
Guild News

Plans for Cataclysm

Any thoughts about a silly activity for the eve of Cataclysm? The running of the cows was fun. Any thoughts to how we can top that?We haven't cleaned up the guild roster in a while. That will probably will happen on 12/22.
Malpeg the Elder44999Small Malpeg the Elder 9y
Guild News

Heading towards Cataclysm

9/12/2010 Lich king is dead:DCataclysm will soon be upon us. We intend to finish Ruby Sanctum before it does. We want to position ourselves to begin ten-player raids in the new expansion as soon as possible. A few people are taking a break and we ...
Small Malpeg the Elder 10y
Malpeg the Elder23283Small Menagese the Seeker 10y
Guild News

Raiding Changes

We are beginning an alt/gear run of ICC on Wednesday nights at 7pm server. We cleared though Saurfang last night. We are using this to gear alts and to gear up people who want to be a part of our ten man progression raids.We progression raids on S...
Malpeg the Elder23073Small Van 10y
Guild News

Raiding in Icecrown

All of our raids are scheduled for 7 P.M. server barring some unusual circumstance. We do several types of raids. All of our raids are posted on the in-game calendar. We organize at 645.We run progression raids on Wednesday and Sunday nights. We a...
Malpeg the Elder12147Small Malpeg the Elder 10y
Guild News

Let's raid!

Since we’ve had an influx of new 80’s I wanted to recap how our raids are set up. All of our raids are scheduled for 7 P.M. server barring some unusual circumstance. We do several types of raids. All of our raids are posted on the in-game calenda...
Malpeg the Elder12283Small Malpeg the Elder 10y
Guild News

Icecrown is here.

Patch 3.3 is live and a lot has changed. Anyone who isn't in full Tier 9 gear can run heroics to your heart's content to gear out. Tier 10 gear can be obtained by running the weekly Raid quest, daily random heroic and by running Icecrown.We will s...
Malpeg the Elder12421Small Malpeg the Elder 10y
Guild News

Moving Forward to Icecrown

Icecrown, the last major patch, is upon us. Most pundits expect to see it in the next month. We will continue to push the ten-man content. We have fallen off the 10-man strict ratings but we will be back when 3.3 comes out.Moving forward we will b...
Malpeg the Elder118827Small Van 10y