Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raids

Ny'alotha Raid Resources.

There are several resources online for the raid. Many written guides and videos exist. On Icy-Veins, you can find class guides for the raid for your give role/spec. Below is something quick from Wowhead.https://www.wowhead.com/guides/nyalotha-waki...
Small Jeina 2y
Jeina11477Small Jeina 2y
Raids

Starting WoD Raiding.

Well, as of next Tuesday. (1/6/15) We are going to try to get off the ground with some guild raiding. This will start about 7 server, and we will raid for a couple of hours. (Barring great success, or great failure.) Any and all in the guild are w...
Small Van 7y
Van03916Small Van 7y
Raids

Cataclysm Raid Guide Videos

I've compiled videos of the first few boss fights in the Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Decent. Take a look at them.Daedalis would also like to point out to please click the Lightwell!Blackwing DecentMagmawOmnitron Defense SystemBastion of Twil...
Small Menagese the Seeker 11y
Menagese the Seeker13388Small Menagese the Seeker 11y
Raids

Saturday night LK review.

Saturday Night LK ReviewWith Saturday being the first time most of us have ever seen the LK fight in person, I think we handled what we had in front of us well. This is just an overview of what we did well on, what went alright, and things we need...
Small Menagese the Seeker 12y
Menagese the Seeker44768Small Menagese the Seeker 12y
Raids

Classic Raids

I would like to start doing Classic Raids for those interested:These include:Zul'GurubMolten CoreAQ20AQ40Blackwing LairBattle for Mount HyjalBlack TemplePlease select which day is best for you.
Small Jeina 12y
Jeina23017Small Caliypso 12y
Raids

Boss strats and Videos

Here are some videos and related materials that can help you understand a fight that might be giving you trouble in some way. Can't stop getting hit by the mailable oozes? Here's the answer. Those pesky Sindragosa ice locks getting you down? Here'...
Small Diafid 12y
Diafid33930Small Menagese the Seeker 12y
Raids

Lunar Fest Omen

I am wanting to set up a group to complete the Omen Quest (I think that is the name of it) for this lunar fest... anyone interested in helping me?
Member avatar small Prach 12y
Prach12274Member avatar small Prach 12y
Raids

Weekly Raid

This week apparently the weekly raid is the first boss in ICC. I find this to be a good time for those wanting to show they have what it takes on progression raids to step up. The Officer core can pretty well cover tanks/heals for 2 ICC 10 runs. (...
Small Van 12y
Van44529Small Shaesora 12y
DPS
Raids

DPS

Alright kids, lets stir up some life on the website. By first of the year we will be pushing a weekly raid into Naxx. With any luck, we can play with one of the other 10-mans on an off day. Thus returning us to our progression. That said, I am gon...
Small Van 13y
Van44660Small Jeina 13y
Raids

Onyxia

To get started on the Onyxia chain: go to Kargath and get the quest Warlord's Command. Unless the new patch changed it you have to talk to him several times before he gives you the quest. This quest is to kill the 3 bosses in LBRS.The next leg of ...
Small Malpeg the Elder 14y
Malpeg the Elder109729Small Gomarac 14y
Raids

Multiple Kara groups?

12 People signed today for the Kara run... and I know I didn't sign up and a couple of other members that can go haven't signed up either. So, when do we think we can set up another group for Kara? Or perhaps a Zul'Aman group?
Member avatar small Rakalin 14y
Rakalin55592Member avatar small Aithele 14y
Raids

Karazhan, Zul'Aman and beyond

Karazhan con be run with a wide variety of party makeups. Obviously we need a well-geared main tank. We must have an off tank, preferably one who can do good DPS when not needed to tank. Crowd control is crucial for Moroes. We have been successful...
Malpeg the Elder44481Small Silithius the slayer of Verrel. 14y
Raids

Preparing for raids

As we move towards a second Karazhan group and hopefully a 25 person raid group for Gruul there are a few things that need to be emphasized. Some we've said before but bear repeating. In general, come prepared. Brings the potions and foods you wil...
Malpeg the Elder12065Small Malpeg the Elder 14y
Raids

Raid Loot System and the Feral Druid

Feral druids are a unique class able to excel as tanks and melee dps (to a lesser extent perhaps) within the same talent tree and largely with the same talents. Though there is some overlap in gear, particular with set pieces such as the T4 and th...
Small Daedalis 14y
Daedalis33823Small Thogg 14y
Raids

Healers keyed for Karazhan

CaliypsoIchneMalpegSolstarThogg (?)
Malpeg the Elder33825Small Ichne 14y
Raids

Karazhan this week

I have to go to a ballgame Wednesday night and won't be on 'til around nine. I will be available then.
Malpeg the Elder55433Small Traevin 14y
Raids

DPS keyed for Karazhan

AlisyaArtamosAsiirdenDiafidJaggerdKarmaKikotNepthysOhhenryOlandeeyaOormeRakalinSuroutrageTraevinValvainVenemousVerrel
Malpeg the Elder12072Small Malpeg the Elder 14y
Raids

Tanks keyed for Karazhan

InoviindelKalenthosOkinappiVan
Malpeg the Elder12083Small Malpeg the Elder 14y
Raids

Key to Karazhan

If you are level 70 and not keyed for Karazhan, please post here so we can try to get that done.
Malpeg the Elder22994Small Zedora, Light's Retribution 14y
Raids

Karazhan Boss Stratigy Guide

I know Art was using Wowwikki to plan our Kara runs. This seems to be a more visual guide for the boss fights. Give it a look.AMPWOW karazhan Boss Guide
Small Solstar 14y
Solstar23183Small Daedalis 14y